Wincy Couture - Custom Designer Glassware
Are you having a vintage, wine country, garden, or destination wedding/event? Whichever style it may be, you will find your authentic style right here. A Wincy Glass 'N Design, LLC takes pride in ensuring that your unique style is captured and reflected in bespoke custom hand-painted wine glasses on your special day, event, or gifting need.
It all starts with you, express your unique style based on your wedding/event theme by filling out the form on the contact us page. Wincy will review your email and then contact you to discuss any additional information. After collaborating with Wincy, the process is as follows:
- There is a one-time custom design fee for one custom design (can be used on one or more glassware) paid in advance. Each additional custom design will incur an additional design fee.
- The design is then sketched to capture your unique style for your special event, then emailed for your approval.
- Upon design approval, the purchase is required of the custom hand-painted glassware in advance, before the design is hand-painted onto the glass.
- The design is then hand-painted onto the selected glassware, using a complex process of paint layering, and drying.
- Upon completion of the painting, the glassware is dried for an additional 24 hours and fired to allow permanent adhesion of the paint to the glass.
- The finished work is photographed and emailed to you. The order is then securely packaged and shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail. The shipment is insured and should arrive 3-5 days from the date of shipping.
Please see FAQ for an established delivery time frame.
Wincy Couture Portfolio - lookbook featuring some custom hand-painted glassware designed for past clients.
The link above showcase a select few of hand-painted glasses that were commissioned by past clients. I was able to design these custom wine glasses and other hand-painted gifts after careful collaboration with each client. Take a look, then lets work together to create lasting memories either with personalized wine glasses or some other hand-painted glassware.