The Hope Breast Cancer Hand Painted Wine Glass
Designed in beautiful shades of cheerful pink. The loop in the “H” of the word HOPE is the symbolic pink breast cancer ribbon. On the top of the “H” is a pink floral anemone which represents the end of cold, dark days and the return of the sun. It sends the hope of better days ahead. On the edge of the “HOPE, the butterfly gives wings to “HOPE”. The hope of renewal, rebirth, resurrection, and celebration.
Delicious Breast Cancer Awareness Drink Recipes
Breast Cancer Awareness Juice
- Lemon – 1/2 fruit (2-3/8″ dia)
- Tomato – 1 large whole (3″ dia)
- Watermelon – 1 large wedge (approx 1/8 of melon)
View Full Recipe, Directions, and Image: Juice Recipes
Anti-cancer Banana Berry Breakfast Shake
Makes 2 servings
- 1 medium banana, sliced into chunks and frozen
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat (1%) milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
View Full Recipe, Directions, and Image: Doctor OZ
Green Tea Slush With Apricot Nectar
- 3 cups prepared green tea (use decaffeinated if desired)
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
View Full Recipe, Directions, and Image: American Institute For Cancer Research
Shop today for the cause at A Wincy Glass N Deign, LLC! When you do you will be joining your voice with mine in saying, Hope! Fight Breast Cancer.
Share with us how you give support or spread awareness during Breast Cancer Awareness month.
This is an updated article. The original was first published on Oct 8th, 2013, by the author above..