A few weeks ago I shared that personalizing perfume bottles were one of my favorite things to do. This past week I painted perfume bottles for Nordstrom Spring Scent Event. Here are some of my favorites from the event.
- I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I Painted the fragrance bottle with daisies in matching colors added gold Swarovski Crystals in the center of each daisy.
2. Elie Saab is one of my favorite couture designers. So I decided to paint the perfume bottle with one of his fashion designs and embellished it Swarovski Crystals.
3. Un Jardin by Hermes - I know Jardin means garden, but I just couldn't resist painting one of Hermes iconic bags, on the perfume bottle and adding a dash of bling with the Swarovski Crystals.
4. FlowerBomb by V&R Fragrances, is one of my favorite scents. It truly in an explosion of flowers. I decided to paint a bunch of roses tied with a ribbon. The center knot of the bow is a Swarovski Crystal.
5. Once you purchased a fragrance at a specified price point during the event you received an Atomizer as a gift with purchase. I personalized these atomizers with the customer's names, butterflies and daisies. Then added the Swarovski Crystals for bling.
If you'd love to have a bottle personalized for yourself, mom, or a loved one for Mother's day. Check my In-Store Calendar for my next upcoming events. Want to learn more about my In-store Fragrance Bottle Painting? Follow the link for more details.
Have suggestions for other decorative perfume bottles designs. Please share them in the comments below.