A few weeks ago I shared that personalizing perfume bottles were one of my favorite things to do. This past week I painted perfume bottles for Nordstrom Spring Scent Event. It was an awesome experiential marketing event, as excited customers, watched and enjoyed the animation of their fragrance bottle being hand painted. Here are some of my favorites from the event.
- I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I Painted the fragrance bottle with daisies in matching colors added gold Swarovski Crystals in the center of each daisy.
2. Elie Saab is one of my favorite couture designers. So I decided to paint the perfume bottle with one of his fashion designs and embellished it Swarovski Crystals.
3. Un Jardin by Hermes - I know Jardin means garden, but I just couldn't resist painting one of Hermes iconic bags, on the perfume bottle and adding a dash of bling with the Swarovski Crystals.
4. FlowerBomb by V&R Fragrances is one of my favorite scents. It truly is an explosion of flowers. I decided to paint a bunch of roses tied with a ribbon. The center knot of the bow is a Swarovski Crystal.
5. Once you purchased a fragrance at a specified price point during the event you received an Atomizer as a gift with purchase. I personalized these atomizers with the customer's names, butterflies, and daisies. Then added the Swarovski Crystals for bling.
If you'd love to have a bottle personalized for yourself, mom, or a loved one for Mother's day. Check my In-Store Calendar for my next upcoming events. Want to learn more about my In-store Fragrance Bottle Painting and experiential marketing events? Follow the link for more details.
Have suggestions for other decorative perfume bottles designs. Please share them in the comments below.